Thursday, July 5, 2007

a friend loves at all times

As early at 8 weeks, Madison is already blessed with friends. Anna Cate and Maddie "e-mailed" back and forth today after Madison got her shots. Needless to say, it hasn't been a very fun day for Maddie or her Mommy today.

Subject: dear maddie...

Dear Madison:
I just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you today. My mommy has been praying for you. You will have to tell me ALL about your visit and what I should expect on Monday. I sure do hope that you feel okay and that you aren't too cranky for your mommy and daddy.

Love,
Anna Cate

......................................................................................................

Subject: RE: dear maddie...

Dear Anna Cate,
Thanks for your e-mail. All I have to say is that shots STINK! I am feeling pretty yucky today and just can't seem to get comfortable unless Mommy and Daddy are holding me. I hope you are having fun at the lake. My Mommy and I will be praying for you too when you go to the doctor on Monday.

Love,
Madison

P.S. I got to see our friend Charlie P. last night--he asked about you and your Mommy and Daddy:-)

anna cate & maddie grace

Thanks, God, for friends of all ages.

3 comments:

Katie said...

ha ha ha welcome to the new age of computers Madison and Mommy! its pretty amazing huh?!
hope your doing well! miss ya tons!

Anonymous said...

soooo cute! maddie has lots of little friends :-)

cembler said...

Hey Kelly! It's Rachel Langley...
I just found out that we'll be having our 10 year reunion! Wow! I can't believe it's been that long...I really enjoyed "seeing" into your life this past year. God is so good! Chris and I are in Guatemala doing mission work...I seriously doubt that we'll be back in NC before 2008. I'd love to keep in touch as time allows! We have a blog as well www.ourwalkoffaith.blogspot.com If you have a chance, check it out! God bless you and keep you!