Saturday, May 3, 2008

oops i forgot...

I almost forgot the most fun and obnoxious part about being tagged...tagging someone else! So, Charlie, Shannon, Amy J., Heather, & Becca...go on, tell the world your 7 strange things!

On an unrelated, but totally much more important note...tonight is Maddie's Birthday Eve. And today happened to be her first birthday party. It was a pretty fun little shindig. I'll post more on that later.

Sweet birthday dreams, Doodle Bug! Tomorrow you will be One-Year-Old!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday to Maddie! I love you!!!!!

Heather said...

Hey Kelly,
I did 8 back last year...you can check them out here:)
thanks!
http://theoverachiever.blogspot.com/2007/08/8-random-things-about-me.html

Unknown said...

Oh, don't you worry, your turn is coming with dropping the keys in pee! :)
I will be thinking about my 7 strange things...it may take some editing to get it down to 7. :)
I hope Madison had a good birthday; Thomas' was May 2 and Olivia's was May 5. May was a good month!