Friday, November 21, 2008

addendum

So, a few of you have mentioned to me how funny you think the picture of my sister and me are in our Halloween costumes. This is not us, people! Didn't you read my post about how we would never wear such things? However, I have to admit, it would be pretty hilarious if this was us. Chewbacca and Yoda. Wow. So, no, we never did Star Wars. But, Jenny did do "Space." Seriously. I am determined to find poloroid evidence over Thanksgiving. Until then, may the force be with you.

3 comments:

Liz said...

You could use pictures from the "space" costumes we wore during Jr Miss. . . ;-)

kelly said...

ooh--i forgot about those! i don't know if i am ready for that much public humiliation:-)

Jenny said...

you and me. mom and dad's house. searching for "space" pictures. it's a date.